- Upload your digital images and I will print them to a device called a film recorder.
- It has a built-in 35mm camera and it’s loaded with Kodak E100.
- The film is mailed to the film processing lab in another state and they mail back the finished slides. That round trip takes at least 10 days.
- Once I have your slides, I mail to you the next day. Plan on receiving the slides in 2-3 weeks.
- If you need them faster, the Priority Rush Service cuts the time to 4 days and I’ll arrange with the lab to ship directly to you.